TOTAL GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME. Recent graduates have a fantastic opportunity to start their careers in the dynamic and ever-evolving energy business with the 2023 Total Energies Graduate Trainee Programme. This program equips learners to have an impact and advance their careers through its thorough instruction, exposure to many cultures, and tailored career paths.
At Total Energies, we understand the importance of providing a seamless and user-friendly experience to our applicants and trainees. Our online application process is streamlined, ensuring a hassle-free experience. Our website features detailed information about the programme, its application requirements, and testimonials from previous trainees. We have also implemented a responsive design, making it easy to access our website from various devices. Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Programme
- The Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university.
- We are looking for motivated and passionate young professionals with excellent academic achievement.
- This opportunity is open for young graduates who will be working under the Commercial / Technical / Sales |Finance department in Lagos, Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An 18-month-course program:
- 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria (phase 1)
- 12 months of expatriation in another affiliate of TotalEnergies within Africa or at the HQ in Paris (phase 2) subject to performance and availability
TOTAL ENERGIES GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for the TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must live at least 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria
- Applicants must be less than 26years old
- Applicants must have less than 1 year of professional experience
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
To apply for the Ecobank Fintech Challenge Programme visit https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/ and navigate to the dedicated application page. Follow the instructions, submit the required documents, and provide detailed information about your qualifications, experiences, and aspirations.
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.