Sincronizadas are one of the most delicious, traditional Mexican dishes out there. They are hand-held tacos that are filled with ham, cheese, and crema, then sprinkled with dried peppers and onions. You can find them in most taquerias throughout Mexico. If you’re looking to try something new at your next taco night or if you’re planning to attend Cinco de Mayo festivities this weekend, then look no further than this recipe on how to make Sincronizadas!
We all have our favorite Mexican dishes and while they are delicious, they can often be time consuming to make. Sincronizadas are the perfect solution, they taste great and they don’t take hours to prepare. Here’s how to make them with step-by-step instructions so you can surprise your friends with this delicious dish. But before delve in, let's know what it is first.
What is Sincronizadas?
Sincronizadas is a popular snack that is a classic traditional cuisine. It resembles a sandwich in certain ways. A piece of sweet bread, often fresh from the panadera and sometimes toasted, is placed in the center. A seasoned ground beef paste, a slice of melón or melon, a slice of tomato, a slice of onion, and a huge dollop of mayonnaise are spread on top of the bread.
In Mexican-American and Mexican cuisine, the quesadilla sincronizada is a flour tortilla-based sandwich made by sandwiching ham veggies (such as tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and so on) and a portion of Oaxaca cheese (or any type of cheese) between two flour tortillas. They're then grilled or lightly cooked until the cheese melts and the tortillas crisp up, then cut into half or wedges and served with salsa, pico de gallo, avocado or guacamole on top, and additional toppings or condiments.
Sincronizadas can be served on a plate, as a Mexican torta, or as a sandwich with the bread serving as the bread.
Recipe: Sincronizadas Recipe
Author: LHH Food
Ingredients: Ingredients list here
Instructions: Click to go to process
Average rating: 4.9 of 5.0 from 148 reviews
Tags: sincronizadas, sincronizadas recipe, how to make sincronizadas, recipe video, easy method of making sincronizadas, video on how to prepare sincronizadas, how to prepare sincronizadas, sincronizadas instructions video, sincronizadas recipe methods, sincronizadas recipe tips, sincronizadas recipe pictures, sincronizadas food photos, sincronizadas step by step making, sincronizadas cooking methods, sincronizadas methods, sincronizadas cooking directions
About: Sincronizadas recipe guide. Sincronizadas is a Mexican tortilla base dish topped with a salsa made with tomatoes, jalapenos and onion. Learn how to make your authentic food, sincronizadas.
Ingredients you will need
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices good quality ham
- 4 slices white or yellow cheddar, or cheese of your choice
- Shredded Oaxaca (Optional)
- 1 can of chipotle chili pepper
- green lettuce leaves
- 50 milliliters of sour cream
How to make Sincronizadas step by step
- Spread the crumbled cheese out on a plate. Grate the yellow cheese and set it aside if you've chosen it.
- In a skillet or griddle, heat the vegetable oil, if using, over medium heat.
- Place one of the flour tortillas on the hot griddle, thick or thin as desired.
- On top, layer half of the cheese, 2 oz. ham, and the remaining cheese. Making sure it doesn't leak as it melts by keeping it in the center.
- Cook until the cheese has melted and the bottom tortilla is golden brown, then cover with the other tortilla.
- With your spatula, check if the underside of the tortilla has acquired golden brown patches as the cheese melts.
- When the bottoms have developed these golden brown patches, flip the sincronizadas and continue to cook until both sides are golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- If you prefer a crispier texture, lower the heat and cook for a few minutes longer.
- Fold it in half again and stuff a lettuce leaf inside.
- On a cutting board, cut into wedges and serve warm with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.
- In the meantime, make the chipotle and cream mixture and either spoon it over top of each synchronized or serve it separately for each guest to add.
Video on How to make Sincronizadas
Learn how to make sincronizadas. Sincronizadas is a Mexican tortilla base dish topped with a salsa made with tomatoes, jalapenos and onion.
Sincronizadas (pronounced sin-cron-ee-sah-das) are Mexican sandwiches made with two corn tortillas, sliced cheese, and shredded chicken. They’re often topped with lettuce, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and refried beans and they are a delicious and easy dinner option!
Sincronizadas are the perfect Mexican dish! They consist of two fluffy, fried corn tortillas that are filled with cheese and refried beans and topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado, and sour cream (with optional extras like guacamole or salsa). No wonder they’re so popular in both Mexico and California! Sincronizadas can be found on every corner in Southern California. If you haven’t tried them yet, check out this simple step-by-step guide to make some at home!