Corn rolls are not only an appetizing treat, but they are fun to make as well! If you’ve ever wondered what corn rolls are and how to make them, keep reading to find out all about the history of corn rolls and how you can enjoy these tasty treats in your own home. And if you have other questions about corn rolls, feel free to ask in the comments! I’ll be happy to help out any way I can!
What are Corn Rolls?
Corn Rolls are a delightful appetizer that you can serve at cat parties or game evenings to your friends and family. This dish was made with corn, all-purpose flour, rice flour, and bread crumbs. This spicy and tangy buns dish is a must-try snack. This snack meal will appeal to both youngsters and adults when served with mayonnaise or tomato ketchup. Take a piece of this delectable cuisine and enjoy it!
The handmade bread is one of my favorite aspects of the Christmas lunch. My favorite type of bread is homemade bread. These Corn Rolls are the ideal way to spend some extra time over the holidays. I know it seems strange, but cornmeal in bread dough is quite delicious. Holiday feasts, chili, soups, and stews go great with these rolls. Try topping them with honey for morning – DELICIOUS!
If you wish to use fresh corn, go ahead and do so. To make the corn kernels easier to use in the recipe, steam them and slightly grind them. The cornmeal lends a nutty flavor to the rolls, and the color is a gorgeous golden yellow. In my opinion, they'd make a terrific addition to a Thanksgiving meal. Because Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving without homemade rolls. At the very least, I won't be able to!
Recipe: Corn Rolls Recipe
Author: LHH Food
Ingredients: Ingredients list here
Instructions: Click to go to process
Average rating: 4.8 of 5.0 from 28 reviews
Tags: corn rolls, corn rolls recipe, corn rolls food, how to make corn rolls, corn rolls recipe video, easy method of making corn rolls, video on how to prepare corn rolls, how to prepare corn rolls, corn rolls instructions video, corn rolls recipe methods, corn rolls recipe tips, corn rolls recipe pictures, corn rolls food photos, corn rolls step by step instructions, corn rolls cooking methods, corn rolls methods, corn rolls cooking directions
About: Corn Rolls recipe guide. Learn how to make your authentic food, corn rolls.
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 8 green chilli
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 tablespoon coriander leaves
- black pepper to taste
- 5 cup water
- salt to taste
Corn Rolls recipe step by step
- In a mixing bowl, combine rice flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, gram flour, salt, and water. Make sure the batter isn't too thick or too thin. Allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Fill a deep-bottomed pan partly with water and place it over medium heat. Cook the corn kernels until they are tender after the water has come to a boil.
- Grind the corn kernels with the green chilies and a little water in a mixer-grinder until a smooth puree forms.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the paste, regular flour, coriander leaves, baking soda, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and black pepper powder. In a large mixing basin, combine all of the ingredients.
- By adding water to the mixture, you may make a smooth dough.
- Small portions of the freshly formed dough should be rolled out into cylinders. Each roll should be battered first and then breaded.
- Heat refined oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the rolls till golden brown on all sides.
- To soak up any extra oil, place tissue papers on a dish and place the rolls on top of them. Serve with your favorite dip right away! Corn rolls are best when served with a cheese dip.
Corn Rolls pictures
Video on How to make Corn Rolls
Learn how to make corn rolls. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic corn rolls.