Navida is a girl name of Islamic origin meaning Good news. It has two different numerical values depending on whether you’re looking at Navida’s spiritual or numerological meaning, which makes it an interesting choice as a baby name. Overall, Navida carries the positive meaning of prophet of peace and has no negative connotations in its meaning, which means that this name will be well-received by most parents who want to give their child a strong name with positive associations.
Table of contents
Meaning of Navida
Navida is a feminine name which means Good News. The name Navida originated from Islamic roots.
Furthermore, Navida can as well mean New as found in Arabic origin. The name can also be regarded as Good Tidings depending on usage, transliteration or other possible factors.
Significantly, Navida means: New; Bringing Good News.
Origin of the name
Islamic is the origin of the new Navida. Several accounts noted the name is widely found among people of Muslim culture and faith. The origin of Navida plays a huge part in meaning of the name.
Navida name Gender
Navida is girl child name from Islamic. There’s not enough evidence that the name can be used for both gender, but it’s popularly adopted for female gender. Although, everyone’s opinion and freedom of usage according to understanding matters, but nevertheless, tradition is tradition.
General characteristics of the name
A child named Navida is expected to portray the following characteristics:
How Popular is the Name Navida
Records shows the name is not really popular but has a good number of acceptance. Because Navida is of Arabic origin, the name is popular among people of that culture and could be found India, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia.
In numerology, Navida expression or destiny number value is 6. See how to check yours here. Meanwhile, based on the name numerology, likable divine traits of they name:
- On a positive note, Navida are: artistic, domestic, humanitarian, musical, nurturer, responsible, teacher.
- But if things couldn’t be contained, Navida exhibits: argues, meddlesome, mopes, needs appreciation, self-righteous, smug, sweet tooth.
- Thus leading to: conceit, domestic tyranny, drudgery, nosy and interfering, slavery.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Navida
N: The N introduces the ideas of creativity and independent thought. People who begin with the letter N lead distinct, purposeful lives.
A: For assurance, independence, and initiative, use the letter A. People are influenced by names that contain the words “leadership” and “motivation.”
V: A potent creation symbol is V. In order to create something meaningful, it enhances a person’s focus, resilience, and collaborative skills.
I: Tolerance and compassion are introduced when a person’s name begins with a “I.” They become kind, imaginative, and charitable when they are around them.
D: The energies of stability, dependability, and tenacity are represented by the letter D. People become hard workers and pragmatic thinkers as a result of its influence.
Navida Special Behaviors
- In numerology, Navida cornerstone is “N”, the first letter of the name. The person typically approaches life with originality, creativity, and sincere joy — as well as an authentic thrill when interacting with others.
- Capstone is the last letter of the name. It is known as the ‘finishing factor’ which primarily concerns how we will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project worked on. Navida name ends with “A”, hence: The person with capstone energy, symbolized by the letter “A,” has a propensity to stick with something until it is clearly finished.
- Furthermore, “A” being Navida name first vowel: “A” encourages bravery, audacity, and the spirit of a warrior. You enjoy taking the initiative and aren’t afraid to defend your convictions. Additionally, a “A” suggests that you possess the wit and sass to handle any situation. First vowel letter in your name reveal deepest desires, urges, and the goals you bearer wishes to achieve.
Similar Names to Navida
Fun Facts about Navida
- The name Navida has six letters.
- Navida is of Islamic origin.
- It is a feminine name
- Numerology number of Navida is 6.
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Navida is “N”.
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Navida is “A”.
- The first vowel is the name Navida is “A”.
- If you spell Navida backwards it will be: Adivan, does that make any sense?