How many of you have tried Chicharron Prensado? If you haven’t, you should definitely try it. It’s a Mexican fried pork rind (dried, salted, spiced, and then fried) that’s commonly served as an appetizer with your favorite beverage (beer or Mexican Coke). In this guide on how to make Chicharron Prensado at home, I will tell you how to make chicharron prensado using one of the most traditional methods.
What is Chicharron prensado?
Chicharron prensado is a traditional Mexican dish resembling pork rinds. It is a gourmet food item that is becoming increasingly popular in other countries. It can be served as a side dish or as a complement to your main course. It has a distinct flavor that will keep you returning for more.
Chicharrón is a type of pork rind that is traditionally prensado. It has a tasty flavor, a crunchy texture, and a bright golden color and can be eaten as a snack, appetizer, or complement. A delicious aji sauce should be added to complement the flavor of Chicharrón Prensado.
Chicharron Prensado is a delectable dish made from pork skin and fat. This dish pairs well with a variety of other dishes and makes an excellent meal on its own. It is simple to prepare and can be finished in no time.
Few dishes are as tasty and authentic as prensado chicharron tacos. This is due to the fact that this dish is made using an old recipe that few people are familiar with nowadays.
Recipe: Chicharron prensado Recipe
Author: LHH Food
Average rating: 5.0 of 5.0 from 518 reviews
Tags: chicharron prensado, chicharron prensado recipe, chicharron prensado food, how to make chicharron prensado, recipe video, easy method of making chicharron prensado, video on how to prepare chicharron prensado, how to prepare chicharron prensado, chicharron prensado instructions video, chicharron prensado recipe methods, chicharron prensado recipe tips, chicharron prensado recipe pictures, chicharron prensado food photos, chicharron prensado step by step making, chicharron prensado cooking methods, chicharron prensado methods, chicharron prensado cooking directions
About: Chicharron prensado recipe guide. This pressed pork rind is ideal for traditional quesadillas and / or gorditas. Learn how to make your chicharron prensado.
Chicharron prensado Ingredients
- 1/2 kg pork rinds pressed into small cubes
- 6 pcs green tomatillo
- 4 pcs jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 2 pcs garlic clove
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chicken broth
- enough flour tortillas
Chicharron prensado Recipe
- Combine the pork rinds and 1/2 cup of water in a pot or pan. Remove from heat and set aside until the cubes begin to melt and the meat is tender (approximately 15 minutes).
- Roast the chilies, tomatillos, and garlic in a comal until they are slightly burnt (except the tomatillos, leave them for a very short time, only slightly brown as it can become bitter). With a little water, remove the roasted skin from the chiles.
- When the chilies and tomatillos are cool, combine them in a blender with the remaining ingredients and 3/4 cup of water.
- Blend until the sauce is smooth.
- Cook for 5 minutes on low heat under the pork rinds and then add the sauce on top, mixing until all of the pork rinds are covered.
- Heat the flour tortillas, then spread a portion of the pork rinds on the tortillas and roll into burritos.
- Prepare your burritos and serve!
Chicharron prensado Picturess
Learn how to make chicharron prensado. This pressed pork rind is ideal for traditional quesadillas and / or gorditas. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic chicharron prensado.
Chicharron prensado recipe : If you’re familiar with Mexican cuisine, you know that crispy pork rinds, chicharron, are essential to some of the country’s most popular dishes like albondigas soup and tacos de carnitas. The trouble is that it can be hard to find the real thing outside of Mexico, especially if you live in an area where there aren’t many Hispanic residents or restaurants.