keep up your studies in Canada. The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program is now accepting applications. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship program in this article, including its advantages and detailed instructions for applying.
International students may apply for the fully funded Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program 2024–2025. This grant is available for both master’s and PhD programs. The average annual award from this scholarship is $35,000 dollars.
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (GASP) is a scholarship initiative designed to build organizational capacity by educating personnel from La Francophonie’s poorest countries. The Canadian government completely funds the program, and as of January 1, 2015, it has given the Canadian Bureau for International Education/World University Service of Canada consortium control over its operation.
The program’s long-term goal is to promote the development of recipient countries by giving the following priority:
- enhancing the academic and research abilities of college and university staff.
- Particularly in the area of technical and vocational education, trainer training is important.
- enhancing and improving the knowledge of managers and specialists in both the public and commercial sectors.
- Business Administration
- Economics and Finance Sciences
- Electronic Commerce Law
- Education Science / Education
- Environmental Studies-Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences / Public and Community Health
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Management / Human Resources
- Project Management, Logistics
- Transportation, and Marketing
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Agriculture, Water
- Environment and Engineering Sciences
- Automotive, Aerospace
- Aerospace, Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering, Biomedical, etc.
Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The average amount of the fund annually: 35000 $
THE CANADIAN FRANCOPHONIE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: French
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, & Other Countries are from Africa.
- Candidates identified and selected may apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, for technical and vocational training, or for short-term internships.
- Institutions targeted by recipient countries conduct internal recruitment campaigns to identify qualified candidates who show the greatest aptitude for helping strengthen their institution’s capacities when they return to their country.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is excluded.
- Candidates are selected by using a quota system for each recipient country. The quota approach allows recipient countries to define their own priorities for training, as well as the level of training required for the development of their institutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit official website link https://www.boursesfrancophonie.ca/pays.php. However, here are important steps to avail Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP:
- You need to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum vita up to date;
- Institutional/ Individual Needs Questionnaires (sent only to eligible applicants);
- Cover letter;
- Document concerning objectives and goals
- certified copy of diplomas and transcripts;
- Referral forms;
- certified copy of the passport and the birth certificate.
- You need to DEPOSIT the APPLICATIONS to the places that the scholarship is dealing with in the country.
NOTE: You can know all about places of deposit the application and the deadlines from here
Share this with at least three individuals you believe will find it useful.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.