If you’re looking to cool off on the hottest summer day, this Bob Marley drink will hit the spot. It’s easy to make and it can be made in many different variations depending on your taste preferences.
You’ve probably heard of the Bob Marley drink, but not everyone knows how to make it. Learn how to make the classic Bob Marley drink using pineapple juice, honey, and rum.
What is Bob Marley Drink?
Bob Marley drink is a special cocktail from Jamaica, styled in green-yellow-red color of the nation and named in honor of legendary reggae artiste, Bob Marley. We make a cocktail called the Bob Marley to honor him, using light rum, blue curacao, orange curacao, strawberry daiquiri mix, fresh mango, sweet and sour mix, lime juice, and ice for.this cocktail.
This layered drink is not only delicious, but it’s also stunning to look at. This concoction of grenadine, Creme de Menthe, and banana liqueurs will make everyone at the party happy. Every person who enjoys a decent drink should try the Bob Marley shot drink!
Recipe: Bob Marley Drink Recipe
Author: LHH Food
Ingredients: Ingredients list here
Instructions: Click to go to process
Average rating: 4.9 of 5.0 from 391 reviews
Tags: Bob Marley drink, Bob Marley drink recipe, Bob Marley drink drink, how to make Bob Marley drink, Bob Marley drink recipe video, easy method of making Bob Marley drink, video on how to prepare Bob Marley drink, how to prepare Bob Marley drink, Bob Marley drink instructions video, Bob Marley drink recipe methods, Bob Marley drink recipe tips, Bob Marley drink recipe pictures, Bob Marley drink drink photos, Bob Marley drink step by step instructions, Bob Marley drink cooking methods, Bob Marley drink methods, Bob Marley drink cooking directions
About: Bob Marley Drink recipe guide. Jamaican-color themed drink in honor of Bob Marley. Learn how to make Bob Marley drink.
Bob Marley Drink Ingredients List
- 2 ounces light rum, divided
- 4 ounces strawberry daiquiri mix
- 2 cups ice, divided
- 1/2 ounce blue curaçao
- 1/2 ounce orange curaçao
- 3 ounces fresh mango, chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 1 ounce lime juice
Bob Marley Drink recipe
A classic Bob Marley drink is perfect for sipping on hot summer days, but you don’t have to be an island lover to enjoy this delicious beverage. Just follow these simple steps to learn how to make the Bob Marley drink, and you’ll be chillin’ in no time!
- In a blender, combine 1 ounce light rum, 4 ounces strawberry daiquiri mix, and 1 cup of ice to make the red portion of the cocktail. Combine the ingredients in a glass and pour into the bottom.
- In a blender, add one ounce of rum, three ounces of chopped mango, half ounce orange curaçao, twelve ounces of sweet and sour mix, one ounce lime juice, and one cup of ice. To make the yellow half of the drink, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Only half of the mixture should be poured into the glass.
- To make the green portion of the cocktail, combine the leftover drink mixture with 12 ounces of blue curaçao. Pour the liquid into the glass.
Bob Marley Drink drink pictures
Video on How to make Bob Marley Drink
Learn how to make Bob Marley drink. A Jamaican-color themed cocktail in honor of Bob Marley. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic Bob Marley drink.
There are plenty of tropical-themed cocktails out there—mai tais, piña coladas, and daiquiris come to mind—but Bob Marley drink might be the only one that has its own line of souvenir mugs and apparel. In this article, we’ll show you how to make Bob Marley drink so you can enjoy your own personalized mug while sipping on this classic island cocktail in your home bar. Here’s what you’ll need