Ahid is an interesting name with an interesting history behind it. Ahid is used both as a surname and as a male given name, but the meaning and origin of the name vary by use. The English variation of the name has several meanings, including warm and small, whereas the Islamic variation of the name has several meanings, including promise and. covenant.
Table of contents
Meaning of Ahid
Furthermore, Ahid can as well mean Covenant as found in Arabic origin. Significantly, Ahid means: Promise And Covenant.
Origin of the name
Arabic is the origin of the name Ahid. Several accounts noted the name is widely found among people of Muslim culture and faith. The origin of Ahid plays a huge part in meaning of the name.
Ahid name Gender
Ahid is boy child name from Islamic. There’s not enough evidence that the name can be used for both gender, but it’s popularly adopted for male gender. Although, everyone’s opinion and freedom of usage according to understanding matters, but nevertheless, tradition is tradition.
General characteristics of the name
A child named Ahid is expected to portray the following characteristics:
- Home loving
- Detail oriented
How Popular is the Name Ahid
Records shows the name is not really popular but has a good number of acceptance. Because Ahid is of Islamic origin, the name is popular among people of that culture and could be found Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar.
In numerology, Ahid expression or destiny number value is 4. See how to check yours here. Meanwhile, based on the name numerology, likable divine traits of they name:
- On a positive note, Ahid are: disciplined, family lover, good worker, honest, organized, patient, patriotic, practical, reliable.
- But if things couldn’t be contained, Ahid exhibits: argumentative, dry, humorless, narrow-minded, opinionated, stern, workaholic.
- Thus leading to: animalism, crude, hatred, jealous, violent, vulgar.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Ahid
A: For assurance, independence, and initiative, use the letter A. People are influenced by names that contain the words “leadership” and “motivation.”
H: Individuals whose names begin with the letter H are influenced by the forces of innovation and independence. They are extremely motivated to accomplish their goals and have a strong desire to succeed.
I: Tolerance and compassion are introduced when a person’s name begins with a “I.” They become kind, imaginative, and charitable when they are around them.
D: The energies of stability, dependability, and tenacity are represented by the letter D. People become hard workers and pragmatic thinkers as a result of its influence.
Ahid Special Behaviors
- In numerology, Ahid cornerstone is “A”, the first letter of the name. The person has a brave and determined outlook on life. The strategy is distinguished by independence, ambition, and tenacity.
- Capstone is the last letter of the name. It is known as the ‘finishing factor’ which primarily concerns how we will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project worked on. Ahid name ends with “D”, hence: Capstone energy, symbolized by the letter “D,” has a propensity to carry out tasks steadily and effectively..
- Furthermore, “A” being Ahid name first vowel: “A” encourages bravery, audacity, and the spirit of a warrior. You enjoy taking the initiative and aren’t afraid to defend your convictions. Additionally, a “A” suggests that you possess the wit and sass to handle any situation. First vowel letter in your name reveal deepest desires, urges, and the goals you bearer wishes to achieve.
Similar Names to Ahid
Fun Facts about Ahid
- The name Ahid has four letters.
- Ahid is of Islamic origin.
- It is a masculine name
- Numerology number of Ahid is 4.
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Ahid is “A”.
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Ahid is “D”.
- The first vowel is the name Ahid is “A”.
- If you spell Ahid backwards it will be: Diha, does that make any sense?