Apply: 2023/2024 Agip Students Scholarship for NAOC Host/Transit Communities
Agip Students Scholarship for NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Nigeria. Applications from suitable students are being accepted for the 2023/2024 NNPC–NAOC–OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Program. The NNPC/NAOC/OOL Joint Venture’s Operator is Nigerian Oil Agip Company.
- The NAOC Host/Transit Communities Merit Award is only available to applicants from these communities.
- The National Merit Award is given to candidates from transit or non-host communities.
- Before beginning this application, make sure the following documents are clearly scanned.
- A recent passport photo (450 by 450 pixels, no larger than 200 kb) with a white background.
- Student ID Card
- O-Level Diploma
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
Interested applicants must be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
- Application is Open to level 100 Students only.
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies are not Qualified to Apply
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA are not Qualified to Apply
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award. Advance Access Bank Scholarship Program
- Visit the website https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarship2023
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
To Apply Directly Click Here
Note: The Aptitude test shall take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants at a later date.
Applicants shall fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude test centers.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to participate in the Aptitude Test.
Applicants with less than 50% overall score in the Aptitude Test would not be considered.
The Aptitude test results of all candidates that participate shall be published on the notice board in all our locations.