Application Portal for the Advance Access Bank Scholarship Program 2023, Requirements, and Guidelines. Thousands of African students can receive scholarships from Access Bank and Udacity for courses like Business Analytics, Intro to Programming, Python Programming for Data Science, Product Management, and Digital Marketing. Access Bank will award 1,000 scholarships for Udacity’s Nanodegree program in 2023! Send in your application if you want to advance your career or skill set in the most in-demand IT areas right now.
ABOUT THE ADVANCE ACCESS BANK SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for individuals and give them the skills needed in the digital world. Africans who want to develop tech-forward abilities can launch their professions with the help of Udacity and a multinational commercial bank named Access Bank. QECS Scholarship Program Application Portal, Requirements and Guide
We take pride in providing chances for hands-on learning in fields including business analytics, programming, data science, product management, and digital marketing.
PROGRAM TO CHOOSE FROM:
1. Business Analytics: This is an introductory program and has no prerequisites. In order to succeed, we recommend having experience using a computer and being able to download and install applications.
2. Introduction to Programming: In order to succeed, we recommend having experience using the web, being able to perform a search on Google, and (most importantly) the determination to keep pushing forward.
3. Programming for Data Science with Python: There are no prerequisites for this program, aside from basic computer skills. You should feel comfortable performing basic operations on your computer (e.g., opening files, folders, and applications, copying and pasting).
4. Product Manager: No prior experience with Product Management is required. You will need to be comfortable with basic computer skills, such as managing files, using third-party online programs, and navigating the Internet through an online browser. You will also need access to a video camera on a computer.
5. Digital Marketing: Students should have basic computer skills and be comfortable navigating online.
HOW DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME OPERATE?
Challenge Course in Phase 1
A Challenge Course will be offered to 20,000 Access Bank Scholarship applicants in the form of three rolling cohorts, with the third cohort starting in May 2023. There will be 10,000 participants in the third cohort that will soon be released. Students complete one of the five initial Challenge Courses for Business Analytics, Intro to Programming, Programming for Data Science with Python, Product Management, or Digital Marketing during the first five weeks of the scholarship. These courses are comprised only of course text, content, and quizzes; there are no projects involved. During this time, students should be prepared to put in roughly 3-5 hours per week. Participants in this first stage of the program’s challenge course component will interact with classmates in a vibrant, actively maintained student community. Oilserv Limited Internship Programme Application Guide
Phase 2: Nanodegree program
A scholarship for Business Analytics, Intro to Programming, Programming for Data Science with Python, Product Management, or Digital Marketing will be given to 2,000 students in the form of three rolling cohorts. One thousand full scholarships will be available for the upcoming third cohort. Expert project reviews performed by human project reviewers are accessible through these Nanodegree programs. Candidates must be willing to commit 5–10 hours each week for 2 months.
The timeline for Cohort 3 will be:
- Applications Accepted: May 9, 2023 – June 19, 2023
- Challenge Winners announced: June 19, 2023
- Challenge Course: June 22, 2023 – August 3, 2023
- Scholarship Winners Announced: August 13, 2023
- Nanodegree Scholarship: August 17, 2023 – October 16, 2023