Pollo Fajitas is the most popular menu item at Mexican restaurants in the United States, but many people don’t know how to make it from scratch at home. If you love fajitas but hate the prices at restaurants, there’s a simple solution to save you some money and still satisfy your craving—make fajitas at home!
What is Fajitas de Pollo?
Fajitas de Pollo is a traditional Mexican dish that consists of grilled, marinated chicken served on a tortilla with vegetables. The main difference between fajitas de pollo and sizzling fajitas is that both dishes use the same amount and type of meat, but fajitas serve the meat with rice and beans, whereas sizzling fajitas serve the meat with tortillas. In this blog, we'll look at how to make chicken fajitas and sizzling fajitas.
Simply put, it is a Mexican dish made with chicken that is cooked in a spicy tomato-based sauce seasoned with jalapenos, onions, garlic, and cilantro. This spicy dish is wrapped in corn or wheat tortillas and topped with guacamole, sour cream, and cheese.
Fajitas are simple to make. They can be made ahead of time, frozen, and then reheated in the microwave when you're ready to eat them. To serve, fill warm flour tortillas with beef and chicken strips and fresh, sautéed ingredients like red onions, carrots, green peas, and asparagus. They can also be served with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and refried beans.
Fajitas de Pollo Recipe Facts
Recipe: Fajitas de Pollo Recipe
Author: LHH Food
Average rating: 4.9 of 5.0 from 462 reviews
Tags: fajitas, chicken fajitas, fajitas de pollo, fajitas de pollo recipe, fajitas de pollo food, how to make fajitas de pollo, recipe video, easy method of making fajitas de pollo, video on how to prepare fajitas de pollo, how to prepare fajitas de pollo, fajitas de pollo instructions video, fajitas de pollo recipe methods, fajitas de pollo recipe tips, fajitas de pollo recipe pictures, fajitas de pollo food photos, fajitas de pollo step by step making, fajitas de pollo cooking methods, fajitas de pollo methods, fajitas de pollo cooking directions
About: Fajitas de Pollo recipe guide. Fajitas de pollo are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. Learn how to make fajitas de pollo.
Fajitas de Pollo Ingredients
- 2 lbs chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- a pinch of salt
- 8 small tortillas
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- Sour cream
- Fresh cheese
- Lemon slices
Fajitas de Pollo recipe step by step
- Small strips of chicken should be cut.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken and taco seasoning mix. Allow the vegetables to marinade for 5 minutes while you're cutting them.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked. To brown all sides, flip it halfway through cooking.
- Using thin julienne strips, cut the onion, pepper, tomato, and chili pepper.
- Paprika, salt, and pepper are used to season the chicken.
- Over high heat, sauté the onion, pepper, hot pepper, and tomato in a large skillet. Remove the vegetables from the pan and place them on a plate.
- In the same skillet, cook the chicken strips until golden brown on both sides.
- Combine it with the previously cooked vegetables and season with salt as needed once it's done.
- On the side, there are warm tortillas, avocado, sour cream, queso fresco, and lemon wedges.
- Serve with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lemon on its own.
Fajitas de Pollo pictures
Recipe Video on How to make Fajitas de Pollo
Learn how to make fajitas de pollo. Fajitas de pollo are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic fajitas de pollo.
How to make Fajitas de Pollo, endnote
Fajitas de Pollo (Fajitas with Chicken) are a delicious Mexican food dish that you can make at home. Follow these steps to make Fajitas de Pollo like the pros and enjoy the taste of authentic Mexican cooking!