www.airg.nitda.gov.ng NAIRS Grant Up to N5,000,000 each for 45 successful Al researchers or start-ups in the following areas Agriculture, Education and Workforce, Finance, Governance, Healthcare, Utility, Sustainability.
Nigeria Artificial intelligence Research Scheme NAIS launched by the Federal Ministry of Communications Innovation and Digital Economy is an initiative aims to foster a vibrant and sustainable Al ecosystem in Nigeria by providing financial support, facilitating knowledge sharing and collaboration among individuals and organisations in the Al industry
1. Consortium that includes a start-up or technology company, Nigerian academic researcher or a foreign researcher
2. Must have a research proposal that aligns with the Federal Ministry of Communications, Innovation and Digital Economy’s Al priority areas Innovation and Digital Economy’s Al priority areas
3. The applicant must have a detailed proposal outlining the project and its potential impact on the Nigerian economy
4. Must have a demonstrable track record of excellence in research or entrepreneurship
5. Must be able to publish at least one peer-reviewed article within one year of receiving the grant
a. The application opens Tomorrow
Applications must be submitted through the designated online channel here https://airg.nitda.gov.ng
c. The proposals will be evaluated by a panel of Al experts
d. Shortlisted applicants will be notified via email and invited for an interview
e. Successful applicants will be notified via email
Grant applications will be reviewed by a panel of Al experts. The selection criteria will include:
a. Novelty and originality of the research proposal
c. Alignment of the research with the Ministry’s Al priority areas
d. Feasibility of the project
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email, and all other important information regarding this programme will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.