Unilever Digital Internship Program. Interested applicants must be able to use Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint etc. Unilever is a company dedicated to equity, inclusion, and diversity in order to improve daily life for its varied workforce, worldwide customers, business partners, and community members. According to Unilever, a diverse staff makes it possible to match growth objectives and promote inclusiveness within the company. It is in everyone’s best interest at Unilever to bring their “Whole Self” to work, and that includes you.
Benefits of Unilever Digital Internship Program
- Develop Network Topology for the Control systems network
- Document control system devices IP Address list
- Cyber Security templates update
- Use skills to improve Control System Network
- Setup Ethernet devices
- Digital Factory (DFOS). Create templates for packing lines in excel
- Create Tag structure for DFOS
- Configure Webpage for Digital Factory
- Develop Reports for Server Clients and Devices
- Create Maintenance Documentation
- Develop IT related training material
- Carry out digitization project work
- Assist artisans and technicians on Network and IT related issues
- Carry out MSSQL database Maintenance (i.e Backups, Fine Tuning,user maintenance ,Indexing etc)
- Perform OT Network Health Checks
- Perform OT Server and Desktop maintenance(backups, Anti-virus updates, windows patching, health checks)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s) for Control system devices on Ethernet.
The following requirements must be met in order for interested candidates to be considered for the 2024 Unilever Digital Internship Programme:
- Matric with Core Mathematics & Physical Science
- Completed Relevant Diploma/ Degree in IT Support, Hardware and Software
- Requiring experiential training Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CVs.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Anti-Virus Software
- Execellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Azure
- Power BI
- Working Knowledge of Networks
- Any OPC UA Tag configurator
- IOT devices, Hubs
- Database programming and Maintenance
- CompTIA A+ (Advantageous)
- Configuration of Ethernet devices
- Acronis or any other cyber protect solutions
- VMWare ESXi or any other Hyperviser
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Programme visit https://unilever.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/ and navigate to the dedicated application page. Follow the instructions, submit the required documents, and provide detailed information about your qualifications, experiences, and aspirations.
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.