Names can tell you a lot about a person and their heritage, and the meaning of your name can affect the path your life takes. If you’re looking for the meaning of your own name or the name of someone special in your life, take note of what Romal means as well as its origin and numerology. This can help you better understand why you’re drawn to this specific name and what to expect from yourself if you use it.
Table of contents
Meaning of Romal
Romal is a masculine name which means Smart One. The name Romal originated from Gujarati roots.
Furthermore, Romal can as well mean Like a Feather as found in Gujarati origin.
Origin of the name
Indian is the origin of the new Romal. Several accounts noted the name is widely found among people of Gujarati culture and faith. The origin of Romal plays a huge part in meaning of the name.
Romal name Gender
Romal is boy child name from Hindi. There’s not enough evidence that the name can be used for both gender, but it’s popularly adopted for male gender. Although, everyone’s opinion and freedom of usage according to understanding matters, but nevertheless, tradition is tradition.
General characteristics of the name
A child named Romal is expected to portray the following characteristics:
- Status loving
How Popular is the Name Romal
Records shows the name is not really popular but has a good number of acceptance. Because Romal is of Hindi origin, the name is popular among people of that culture and could be found India and Maldives.
In numerology, Romal expression or destiny number value is 5. See how to check yours here. Meanwhile, based on the name numerology, likable divine traits of they name:
- On a positive note, Romal are: adaptable, adventurous, brave, charming, clever, freedom, social, super salesman, witty.
- But if things couldn’t be contained, Romal exhibits: impatient, irresponsible, restless, thoughtless.
- Thus leading to: debauchery: drugs, food, drink, etc. dissipation, gambler, perversion, self-indulgent.
Alphabetical Analysis of the name Romal
R: R radiates a never-ending energy that is committed to assisting and improving humanity. It stands for enormous potential for greatness.
O: In Numerology, the O has a nurturing and giving quality. Someone who has strong morals and takes great pride in serving others is affected by its presence.
M: M improves a person’s independence and creativity. It imparts the ability to think creatively in order to boost output and effectiveness.
A: For assurance, independence, and initiative, use the letter A. People are influenced by names that contain the words “leadership” and “motivation.”
L: People who start with the letter L exude friendliness. They are influenced by magnetic, upbeat, and expressive energies.
Romal Special Behaviors
- In numerology, Romal cornerstone is “R”, the first letter of the name. In addition to tolerance, effectiveness, realism, self-determination, and compassion, the person is likely to approach life with zeal and inner strength.
- Capstone is the last letter of the name. It is known as the ‘finishing factor’ which primarily concerns how we will handle the consequences of any responsibility or project worked on. Romal name ends with “L”, hence: The “L” person, who embodies capstone energy, has a propensity to intellectualize experience, which may delay project completion. The final action typically produces a smile.
- Furthermore, “O” being Romal name first vowel: The letter “O” serves as both the family’s unifying force and the lubricant that softens the edges of close bonds. You would rather collaborate with others than work alone. Excellent at solving problems, “O” offers consolation and a sympathetic ear. First vowel letter in your name reveal deepest desires, urges, and the goals you bearer wishes to achieve.
Similar Names to Romal
Jamaal Jaspal Jaymal Jaypal Jignal Roothvik Rohanlal Rohinish Ram Ramagopa
Fun Facts about Romal
- The name Romal has five letters.
- Romal is of Hindi origin.
- It is a masculine name
- Numerology number of Romal is 5.
- The cornerstone or first letter of the name Romal is “R”.
- The capstone or last letter or alphabet of the name Romal is “L”.
- The first vowel is the name Romal is “O”.
- If you spell Romal backwards it will be: Lamor, does that make any sense?