OGEDA Internship Programme. The Joe Gqabi Economic Development Agency (JOGEDA) is accepting applications for a 24-month internship program in the functional areas listed below. The internship’s goals are to give qualified graduates in the exciting fields of finance, infrastructure, and economic development, as well as agriculture and tourism, practical work experience and to expose them to the operational realities of an economic agency’s operation.
- Computer literacy including Ms Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Time management, working independently, under pressure and ability to prioritise.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Good multitasking skills
- Collaborative/teamwork, values and integrity, attention to detail and quality focused.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
All applicants are requested to note the following:
- The above-mentioned posts are NOT permanent positions. The contract entered will automatically expire at the end of the contract period.
- The minimum package of R84 456.00 per annum will be payable.
OGEDA Internship Programme APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply visit https://www.sanparks.org/ and navigate to the dedicated application page. Follow the instructions, submit the required documents, and provide detailed information about your qualifications, experiences, and aspirations. Click Here
Any applicants who meet the minimum requirements must submit a comprehensive CV, certified copy of ID as well as copies of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this with at least three individuals you believe will find it useful.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.