Join the Jaykay Group team as a Driver! If you’re skilled and ready to elevate your career, this opportunity awaits you. Apply now and help us move things forward.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced drive with the following responsibilities:
- Safely transporting Expatriate staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of luggage, products, and materials
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a driver
- Must have a valid drivers licence.
- Must be physiclly fit to carry luggages, products, materials etc
- Knowledge of local roads and routes
- Must possess sound knowledge of road safety rules and regulations.
- May be required to work on Sundays.
HOW TO APPLY
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.