Discover the fizzy, fruity deliciousness of pear soda! Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth with this Pear Soda Recipe. This step-by-step recipe shows you how to make your own.
Though this drink may seem intimidating at first, it’s actually quite simple to make your own pear soda at home with just a few ingredients and some patience!
The best part? It’s also easy to make at home with just few ingredients. Read on to find out how to make pear soda at home, why you should give this unique fruit-flavored drink a try, and a great recipe you can use to make your own pear soda at home.
Pear soda has become all the rage lately, but it hasn’t always been available to purchase at your local grocery store. To learn more about this delicious soft drink and how to make your own pear soda recipe, keep reading.
Pear Soda, a soothing drink
Pear soda is one of the most delicious, delicate drinks. It’s easy to see why pear soda has been around since ancient times and continues to be popular throughout Europe, especially at Christmas time when it’s often served in large quantities alongside an array of Christmas cookies and desserts.
It is an unexpected but delightful addition to your drink repertoire! The alternative recipe included which is a carbonated drink, made with pears and flavored with fruit juice, will delight your tastebuds and soothe your soul after a long day of work.
Pear soda isn’t just another variety of flavored seltzer water, it’s an important and refreshing contribution to the world of beverage choices that has been around for a long time. While pear soda may not be as popular as it once was in the U.S., that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be more widely enjoyed than it currently is.
Pear soda, or pears in seltzer water, isn’t the most common drink you’ll find on the shelf at your grocery store, but it’s so easy to make that it might just become your new favorite sweet, fruity beverage! With just few ingredients, this delicious drink will be ready. But we also want to teach you how to tweak the recipe based on your preferences to make it even more enjoyable—that way you can keep coming back for more and never get bored with this soda-making process!
Pear Soda Recipe Facts
Recipe: Pear Soda Recipe
Author: LHH Food
Ingredients: Ingredients list here
Instructions: Click to go to process
Average rating: 4.8 of 5.0 from 38 reviews
Tags: pear soda, pear soda recipe, pear soda food, how to make pear soda, pear soda recipe video, easy method of making pear soda, video on how to prepare pear soda, how to prepare pear soda, pear soda instructions video, pear soda recipe methods, pear soda recipe tips, pear soda recipe pictures, pear soda drink photos, pear soda step by step instructions
About: Pear Soda easy recipe from LHH Food. Learn how to make your pear soda from home.
Pear Soda Ingredients
- 375 grams (about 1 large) ripe pear, peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped
- 225 grams (1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar) sugar, divided
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- Club soda or seltzer
How to make Pear Soda step by step
- In a quart-sized jar, mix the pear and 50 grams of sugar. Stir well to combine. After the pear has released a significant amount of liquid, let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Add the vinegar at this point. Utilizing an immersion blender, thoroughly combine.
- After blending, put the jar in the refrigerator for at least two weeks.
- After passing the vinegar mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a fresh jar, discard the solids. Shake or whisk the mixture while adding the remaining 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (175 grams) of sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Ice should be added to a glass. After adding the shrub mentioned above, top off the glass with club soda or seltzer.
- Stir, then dish out.
How to make Pear Cocktail
Learn how to make pear soda. This is a video on how to prepare your pear soda.
Alternative Pear Soda Recipe
Here is a different "pear appetizer" recipe for pear soda. There are only a few ingredients required, such as a few pears, honey, or sugar.
- Make pear mash.
- Add to a large container or crock and fill with water. Less water results in a more syrupy consistency and stronger flavor; more water results in something lighter.
- Add sugar or honey to taste.
- After stirring everything, allow it to steep for several days with a light cover. Taste occasionally.
- When the pulp has lost all flavor, strain it out and bottle the kvass.
- Close the bottles and you'll have something very carbonated, possibly explosive, in 4 or 5 days.
Pear soda is one of the most unique drinks you can find, and it’s an amazing addition to any home booze or party spread. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to find pear soda in stores, so many people just settle for regular cola or lemon-lime soda instead. Thankfully, you can easily learn how to make your own batch of this sweet and refreshing soft drink at home!