Bologna cake is a delightful dessert that takes inspiration from the popular bologna sandwich filling. If you like the taste of bologna, you’ll love this cake recipe! The main ingredients include eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla extract, and Bologna (or any other kind of processed meat). Here’s how to make bologna cake so you can serve it at your next party or family gathering!
How to make bologna cake — this recipe will show you how to make bologna cake with your children or students in the kitchen. This recipe serves 5-10 people so it makes enough to share with family and friends!
Bologna Cake or Baloney Cake
Bologna Cake is a savory appetizer that is best served with Ritz crackers, which are buttery salty crackers. Despite the fact that it looked amazing, I was skeptical about how it would taste, but it is shockingly delicious and addictive!
But now we're here... with a bologna cake. I don't remember first seeing or hearing about it. Some websites describe it as a traditional southern dish served at church potlucks and family reunions. I don't remember ever seeing one as a kid. Nonetheless, it appears to be straight out of a 1950s or 1960s "250 ways with appetizers" cookbook.
It's a "cake" made of bologna. As the "frosting" on this cake, cream cheese has been seasoned with ranch powder. Cheez Whiz is used to make the decorations, and canned olives round out the dish. This savory cake is a one-of-a-kind confection and the pinnacle of processed foods.
Bologna cake is a Malaysian specialty. This cake is popular with both children and adults. It's simple to make but delicious to eat. Bologna cake is, in fact, a type of sponge cake. It's a simple cake made with a sponge cake mix.
Recipe: Bologna Cake Recipe
Author: LHH Food
Average rating: 4.8 of 5.0 from 753 reviews
Tags: bologna cake, bologna cake recipe, bologna cake food, how to make bologna cake, recipe video, easy method of making bologna cake, video on how to prepare bologna cake, how to prepare bologna cake, bologna cake instructions video, bologna cake recipe methods, bologna cake recipe tips, bologna cake recipe pictures, bologna cake food photos, bologna cake step by step making, bologna cake cooking methods, bologna cake methods, bologna cake cooking directions
About: Bologna Cake recipe guide. It is a cake made with Bologna. Learn how to make your bologna cake.
Bologna Cake Ingredients
- 1 lb sliced bologna
- 2 tablespoon grated or powder onion
- 10 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 pkg ritz crackers
Bologna Cake Recipe
- In a large mixing bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese and onion powder.
- Using a spatula, combine softened cream cheese, onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Beat thoroughly.
- Dry one slice of bologna from the package gently with paper towels. After that, place it on a plate.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese mixture on top of the bologna with an offset spatula. (Use a cake decorating turntable or a lazy Susan turntable if you have one.)
- Then, about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture should be spread between each layer. Repeat until all of the bologna slices are gone.
- More cream cheese mixture should be spread on the bologna cake's side.
- Ice the cake with the remaining cheese mixture.
- To decorate your bologna cake, use the corner of a piping bag or a zip-top bag. Insert a decorating nozzle directly into the hole. Place it halfway on your cake and fill it halfway with cheese whiz.
- Refrigerate to allow to cool.
- Serve with crackers after slicing thinly.
Bologna Cake Pictures
Recipe Video: How to make Bologna Cake
Learn how to make bologna cake. It is a cake made with Bologna. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic bologna cake.
What do you get when you combine bologna and cake? You get bologna cake, of course! This recipe combines the two to create an incredibly tasty treat that’s perfect for potlucks and parties. It only takes a few minutes to put together, and it’s sure to be a big hit with kids and adults alike. Here’s how to make this delicious homemade bologna cake in your own kitchen in just a few simple steps!