Kung Pao Beef is a dish that’s known throughout China and the United States. It’s very spicy but also delicious, with lots of flavor in every bite. The recipe below will teach you how to make Kung Pao Beef in just a few simple steps so you can enjoy it too!
Kung Pao Beef is a delicious Chinese dish with dried chili peppers, and of course, beef. It’s one of the most well-known Sichuan cuisine dishes around the world, but it’s just as popular in China and has been enjoyed by people there for over 100 years! If you’re looking to learn how to make Kung Pao Beef in your own kitchen, this easy guide can help you prepare an authentic dish at home. The best part? There are only few key ingredients required to make it – read on!
What is Kung Pao Beef?
Kung Pao Beef is a Chinese cuisine that is rarely encountered in the United States. The dish, however, has gained popularity in the West and can now be found in most Chinese and Japanese restaurants. It is a popular dish at Chinese restaurants around the West. This dish is popular not just because of its deliciousness, but also because it is simple to prepare and takes little time. This Chinese meal has a simple recipe.
Kung Pao Beef is a westernized version of the traditional Szechuan dish Kung Pao Chicken. Surprisingly, numerous sources I've read claim that Kung Pao Chicken is far more well-known and popular outside of China than it is in China.
Without slaughtering a full cow, Kung Pao Beef is an internationally famous dish that will undoubtedly satisfy your taste buds. It's difficult to go wrong with Kung Pao when it comes to a wonderful Chinese food recipe. This dish calls for lean steak, which can be found in any butcher store.
It's a very simple dish to prepare at home. Although the ingredient list appears to be lengthy, you should have no trouble finding everything you require. The majority of stuff is probably already in your kitchen. The cooking procedure is straightforward. Because it's a stir fry, you only have to cook everything at the same time. Cooking time is determined on the temperature of your stove.
Recipe: Kung Pao Beef Recipe
Author: LHH Food
Ingredients: Ingredients list here
Instructions: Click to go to process
Average rating: 4.8 of 5.0 from 793 reviews
Tags: kung pao beef, kung pao beef recipe, how to make kung pao beef, recipe video, easy method of making kung pao beef, video on how to prepare kung pao beef, how to prepare kung pao beef, kung pao beef instructions video, kung pao beef recipe methods, kung pao beef recipe tips, kung pao beef recipe pictures, kung pao beef food photos, kung pao beef step by step making, kung pao beef cooking methods, kung pao beef methods, kung pao beef cooking directions
About: Kung Pao Beef recipe guide. Kung Pao Beef is a westernized version of the classic Szechuan dish called Kung Pao Chicken.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil divided use
- 1 1/4 pounds flank steak thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 4-6 dried red chilies seeded and cut in half (you can use more or less chilies to adjust the heat level to your preference)
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
How to make Kung Pao Beef step by step
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, heated over high heat in a large skillet In a medium mixing bowl, combine the steak, cornstarch, and salt and pepper. Toss everything together lightly to combine.
- Arrange the meat in a single layer in the pan. Cook until both sides are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. This step might have to be completed in batches.
- Remove the meat from the pan. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Pour the remaining vegetable oil into the pan. In a mixing dish, combine the onion and both types of bell peppers. Cook for about 4-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened.
- After adding the garlic to the pan, cook for another 30 seconds. Replace the meat in the pan. In a mixing bowl, combine the peanuts and chiles.
- While the meat and veggies are cooking, make the sauce. Whisk together all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- With the meat combination, bring the sauce to a boil and cook for 1 minute, or until the sauce has thickened somewhat. Serve immediately.
Kung Pao Beef dish pictures
Video on How to make Kung Pao Beef
Learn how to make kung pao beef. Kung Pao Beef is a westernized version of the classic Szechuan dish called Kung Pao Chicken.
How to make Kung Pao Beef, endnote
Kung Pao Beef is not only delicious, but it’s also an incredibly easy recipe to make at home if you follow these simple steps. Kung Pao Beef can be made in just a few steps, which means that you don’t have to spend hours slaving over the stove to get your meal done and on the table!
How to make Kung Pao Beef is a question that comes up often, so we’re here to share our recipe with you. This simple dish requires just a few steps and only 15 minutes of active cooking time, making it one of the easiest Chinese dishes you can make at home without sacrificing on flavor or taste!