Yummy donuts recipe step by step instructions, list of yummy donuts ingredients, easy yummy donuts food directions
Doughnuts, also known as donuts, are a type of fried dough that can be filled with fruit, cream, or other fillings and toppings. Doughnuts may also be coated in sugar or sprinkles. They are traditionally made from either yeast-raised or cake batter and deep-fried; they may also be made without frying in small tins, called doughnut pans.
Donuts are one of the most delicious pastries out there, and luckily, they’re pretty easy to make at home as well! Whether you want to start your day with some homemade donuts or finish it off with a treat, here’s how to make doughnuts from scratch in just 5 simple steps. You can also learn all about the difference between cake donuts and yeast donuts, which ingredients you’ll need and how to keep your donuts from being too greasy or crumbly with the help of this awesome doughnut making guide!
Yummy donuts - Doughnuts
Doughnuts, also known as donuts, are small pieces of sweet dough, deep fried in oil or fat and covered with sugar, frosting or toppings like chocolate chips. Doughnuts are usually made from yeasted wheat doughs that are piped into shape using a pastry bag and then fried in lard or canola oil.
A doughnut, often known as a donut, is a type of leavened fried dough. It's a popular sweet snack in many countries, and you may make it at home or buy it from bakeries, supermarkets, street vendors, and franchised specialty merchants. Doughnut is the traditional spelling, while donut is the simplified variant; the two names are frequently interchanged.
Donuts are usually made with a flour dough, however other mixes can also be used. Distinct toppings and flavorings, such as sugar, chocolate, or maple glaze, are used for different kinds. Doughnuts can also contain water, leavening, eggs, milk, sugar, oil, shortening, and natural or artificial flavors.
After they've been cooked, doughnuts can be glazed, covered in icing or chocolate, or adorned with powdered sugar, cinnamon, sprinkles, or fruit. Various shapes include balls, flattened spheres, twists, and other forms.
Yummy Doughnuts Recipe
Recipe: Yummy donuts Recipe
Author: LHH Food
Ingredients: Ingredients list here
Instructions: Click to go to process
Average rating: 4.8 of 5.0 from 194 reviews
Tags: yummy donuts, yummy donuts recipe, yummy donuts food, how to make yummy donuts, yummy donuts recipe video, easy method of making yummy donuts, video on how to prepare yummy donuts, how to prepare yummy donuts, yummy donuts instructions video, yummy donuts recipe methods, yummy donuts recipe tips, yummy donuts recipe pictures, yummy donuts food photos, yummy donuts step by step instructions, yummy donuts cooking methods, yummy donuts methods, yummy donuts cooking directions
About: Yummy donuts recipe guide. Easy yummy doughnuts recipe. Learn how to make your authentic food, yummy donuts.
Yummy Donuts Ingredients
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large egg yolks
- Sugar to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 6 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Warm water
Yummy donuts recipe step by step
- In a small mixing dish, combine the yeast and warm water. Allow to sit in a warm place until it starts to 'bloom' (foam).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine milk, butter, egg yolks, sugar, and yeast mixture. Stir in the flour, salt, and nutmeg until just combined. Combine all ingredients on low speed until a soft, crumbly dough forms.
- Increase the mixer's speed to medium-high and beat the dough for another few minutes. Scrape the edges of the bowl and the dough hook once or twice using a spatula. You'll get a silky, soft dough at the end.
- Place the dough in a lightly greased medium-sized mixing bowl. Wrap the plastic wrap securely around the dish. Before serving, chill for a few hours.
- Cover the bowl with a clean tea towel and place it in a warm corner of the kitchen. Give the dough time to rise and double in size.
- Cinnamon sugar donuts are made by shaking donuts in a bowl with 3/4 cup cinnamon sugar. To make glazed donuts, dip donuts in maple glaze and arrange on a wire rack. Allow the glaze to set for 20 minutes.
- When the dough has risen, lightly dust the kitchen counter and turn it out of the bowl. With a floured rolling pin, roll the dough into a 13-inch round and 1/2-inch thick circle.
- Make as many donuts as you can with a 3-inch cutter. Place the doughnuts on a lightly dusted baking sheet, spacing them 1 inch apart.
- Cover donuts with a kitchen towel and set aside for 30 minutes or until somewhat puffy in a warm area (or 45 if the dough was refrigerated). In the meantime, set up your fry station.
- Heat the oil in a deep 4-quart heavy pot until it reaches 350°F. You'll need to monitor it with a thermometer on a regular basis and keep it at this temperature during the fry.
- Doughnuts should be fried in three-part batches, rotating with a wire skimmer until golden brown.
- To drain, place a wire rack over a baking sheet or use a paper towel. Carry on with the remaining doughnuts and donut holes in the same manner.
Yummy donuts images
Video on How to make Yummy donuts
Watch the video know-how of Yummy donuts. Have a audio-visual clue and in depth explanations on how to make yummy donuts. Below is the video on how to prepare yummy donuts.
Learn how to make yummy donuts. Easy yummy doughnuts recipe. This is a video on how to prepare fantastic yummy donuts.
A doughnut is a type of fried dough confectionery or dessert food, popular in many countries and prepared in various forms as a sweet snack that can be homemade or purchased in bakeries, supermarkets, food stalls, and franchised specialty outlets. Doughnuts are usually deep-fried from a flour dough, and typically either ring-shaped or without a hole and often filled, but can also be ball-shaped (as in Berliner), twisted into shapes, or cut with cookie cutters into different designs, such as Christmas tree shapes.
I hope you enjoyed this post on how to make yummy donuts!
In this article, we gave you a basic understanding of what yummy donuts is and the steps involved in making it.